BROWN EYED GIRL AND MY EYES FILL UP WITH TEARS
Do you wanta, wanta Fanta?
Hmmm ... Yes please I would like a fanta make it orange please.
Could you tell me why it made me smile? Could you tell me why I didn't cry?
I couldn't tell me either I wanted to. Cry that is, but I loved that momment to much.
I dont understand it! Why would any one ever buy a brand new LAP TOP and not let you check your email on it. Oh BLAST it makes me so mad for real I just looked at her like uhm,your joking,right? WRONG!
The rain fell soft today. I am not sure why though,but I know I enjoyed it.
Funny how everything seems to relate and a memmorie for every occassion.
* There should be another song to sing in the rain *
She said as I began the classic perhaps worn out song, singing in the rain.
I smiled and agreed, but there will never be a better way to dance in the rain.
NEVER.
It was wierd seeing the center girls at Ridge Haven last week. Oh yeah it wasn't a dream I really did go to a beuatiful place called Guanaja. I am glad we got that sraightend out God. Thanks.
Oh what a silly thing I am. Why God has chosen me to be his own I do not know. I dont have to know though I just like the idea of it.
Well I hope you have fallowed and if not its really ok. I am tired now so goodnight my friends.
Hyltons if you read this I love you muchly and I am praying for yall.
-Jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment