It seams like I have been getting so much news lately-
It seams like the good news and the bad news never break even... but for now they are.
So I am able to keep smiling.
But knowing that one more bit of information in either direction could change everything causes a little stress. I can take it a lot longer when things come in equal amounts...
Im not feeling so good. But its nothing a nice shower and some of this warm sunshine can't take care of.
I am going to be keeping Ethan and Jt this Saturday- and Sunday morning. Well Jonlyn will be here some too but im hoping she won't give me too much trouble this time around.
Tonight I have pottery class. I know exactly what I want to make tonight. It is actually exactly what I have to make in order for things to go the way I have planed ( yes Ian, I have a plan) Usually I just sit down at my wheel and whatever the ball of clay ends up as is what I get. Its kind of exciting that way! Of course there are only so many things I can make... so Im never to surprised when I come out with another variation of a cylinder. Anways.. the point is that i have a goal. It will be interesting to see if I can accomplish it.
I hope your enjoying the day- Its time for me to go.
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment