skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jenn * Jonnie
The Sisters who share
Friday, June 11, 2004
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IAN SANDERS!!!!
(also Ian... we let you win so you could feel good today)
Jenn & Jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(38)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(121)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
▼
2004
(131)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(10)
Hello dear ones! This is coming to you from the be...
Im home... I had a very good day on Friday. I had...
Hmmm.. I have been listening to our CD and there ...
BROWN EYED GIRL AND MY EYES FILL UP WITH TEARS Do...
BROWN EYED GIRL AND MY EYES FILL UP WITH TEARS Do...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IAN SANDERS!!!! (also Ian... we...
Show me the way to go home- Im tired and I wanna ...
I wish I could have been there so very much! Em...
To my dear friends, I havn't posted for awhi...
It seams like I have been getting so much news lat...
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(17)
►
2003
(63)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
Another blog by jonnie*
http://failings.blogspot.com
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
jonnie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment