Friday, September 03, 2004

And I'm gone to Carolina in my mind......

I was thinking of home today. Do you know what made me think of that place?
Sub Way of all things... Yes the sub place. A familiar smell I suppose. There is one other smell that always makes me feel as if I am sitting in my yard in Moms garden. Butter fly bush. They have it here, but it is more like a tree. They grow gigantic sizes.

Mrs. Cindy and I walked all over Dublin today, I am sure I lost five pounds. This is good because in all I have probably gained 15 ; ) Anyhow what I was going to talk about is this. I like Dublin yes, but I hate it too. The things I love about it are, unusual. That man who stands on the side of the street atop a platform holding a feather, while painted gold. He looks so freaky, but I would stand and stare at him forever if left to decide. Fortunately I have always been rushed along by my friends.
I love the flower stand, and the brick streets.
Those are the things I like, and now that I think about it there is really only one thing I cant stand. This is low to yall, so if you were expecting some insprationall though or anything like that, just pull your self out of that mind set now.

Ok so I hate Dublins sense of fashion!!!! Only because I cant afford it. It is the best in the world and I would totally wear this stuff, but its freaking impossible. I have found my weakness... Shoes, not any shoes, but European shoes. I love them! I have forced myself to not even look into the windows of the shops. Ok enough of that. I will have a beautiful post for you when I get home, but now I lack anything of that nature. Truly sorry. Perhaps nt, but you get the point.

Jennifer my beloved sister,
Do not be dismayed all will work out. I know I am speaking in the dark, but I know it is true our savior will guide you through these otherwise impossible times. I am praying for and it hurts my spirit to know you are in a time of need, and I am unable to be there. Please do not fret my dearest friend. You are so beautiful to my heart and I miss you deeply.

I lift mine eyes up unto the mountains where does my help come from?

My help comes from you maker of heaven creator of the earth.

Oh how I need you Lord you are my only hope you are my only prayer.

So I will wait for you to come and make me whole....


Three more days my turtle dove!!!@!!!!!!

Forever and always your Jonnie....

P.S. unchecked. frome Dublin Ireland!

No comments: