Sunday, September 26, 2004

His eyes were so bright... Wonder if I will ever see them again?

How can I speak in the silence of an insecure people, in my insecurity?
I don't have the answer. I don't have any answers. I am in the dark and yes I am pissed(in the American sense that is,Emily * wink) thanks for asking. That could be among the few questions I actually do have an answer for.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was so inexplicably beautiful. Every thing about her was screaming elegance, rather every thing about her was elegance. The very definition it's self.

"some day when I'm awfully low I will feel a glow just thinking of you... And the way you look tonight."

I have never loved listening to any one more than her singing. It caught my heart and held it in it's hands for a few hours. Funny how music is such a comfort to me. My only sanity in the day.

Heather: "Jonlyn, are you ok?"

Marissa:" you seem distant and your not partaking in the conversation"

I just smile and then, from the one who knows me best these words came.

Jennifer: " She is fine. She is just listening to the music."

Smiling again, with the comfort that she knows me just the way I am. I turned my gaze back to that elegant figure behind the baby grand. Continued to enjoy the beautiful notes flowing from it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every one was gone. I slipped out for a walk to the field. Picking up an acorn along the way. I fell asleep under the sun. Some how I felt His arms around me today as the sun shone, and I knew He still cared, I am still His daughter, He still loves me, He knows what I need, and when I need it.

That was the first time in a long time I felt Him holding me close. Hugging me a dead lifeless thing. Cold and scornful, dirty and ragged.

BROKEN...

-Jonlyn

No comments: