"The older I get the more stupid I am about life. I know name, thats about it."
-Joshua (not our cousin)
This post is for... is in honor of... is a tribute to... YOU!
For you our dear Rachel-
The thing is we have nothing to say. All the words inside have slowly slipped into nothingness. A figment of Jenns imagination I am just BSing... love you furf
slight sardonic expression from the corners of your eyes. Confussion enters in and I am overwhelmed. Laughing crying scream singing. Your wondering now if sanity remains and all I know is you are near and i can feal you by my side.
Ok... so all of everything before and after the "this post is for you" and all that... was not for you. Jonlyn decided to take a trip down loo loo lane- and now we're back!
So what we want to say to you is this-
When your down and troubled
And you need some love and care
and nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night.
If the sky above you
Should turn dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
And call my name out loud
Soon you'll hear me knockin' at your door.
You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running ,
To see you again
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall
All you gotta do is call
And I'll be there, yest I will-
You've got a friend.
We love you Rachel!!!
Jenn & Jonnie
No comments:
Post a Comment