Monday, September 06, 2004

If I were a painter I would paint your memory. Climb inside the swirlin sky's to be with you.

oh the thought of coming home, it has entered my mind. It will be reality, as I step on that plane at 10 am tomorrow morning.
The fact that I will be leaving to see so many people I love and truly miss with all my heart will cause so much joy to be alive in my soul. The truth that I will be scared out of my mind of flying with out a friend. Navigating my way through a seemingly never ending airport. Perhaps I will get lost. At this point I would find a bathroom and cry. Then I would realize stupid me, just ask that person over there wearing that vest that says, ask for my assistance. I don't really know if those exist in airports, but they do have a desk with a person standing behind it. I am sure they will know.
The overwhelming sadness that ,yes I am leaving one of my dearest friends. Yes I am afraid, sad, happy, and so many other things. I know God holds her in his hand. Yes I know this, but why the hell does he have to hold her in his hands in Ireland instead of NorthCarolina?
I will cry as I am now because I know what she is dealing with is a million times harder than what I am dealing with, I know the only thing I can do is pray, and I don't like that knowledge.

I am going to go now. Now that I have got myself all down and out about this. I am looking so forward to seeing all of your lovely faces and hugging you harder than ever! I miss you!
I will see many of you tomorrow. I hope.

With Love - Jonnie

From Dublin Ireland the last. Please pray for me tomorrow as I begin my journey home, and have to say goodbye to Ireland and my sweet Emily.

No comments: