Thursday, August 18, 2005

~Blue eyed dreamer~

Today i thought about and talked about leaving NC. Could i do that? Could i leave my family- my friends-downtown.... When i really dont have to or have a reason to? So all i have decided is that i won't be leaving this month.
I talked to Randy today- and Lena tonight... I miss seeing these people! I saw them atleast four nights a week. Usually more then that though with clinic and all.
Is it not amazing how things change? Constantly. What will it be like in a few months when we dont see each other as often? Who will be my new friends in the future? Who will my sisters fall in love with and move away with? What will brevard look like in another 10 years. Who will have died in ten years- maybe me. 10 years... ill be 30 (if i dont die). she will be almost 28.
What music will i play- what new instruments will i have? What stories will i still be telling...
One about a night time walk down the beach im sure! its just so interesting!
in a few months... weeks even. Things are moving. i know this is no news to you-


But who cares?
The skies still there
and the world moves on.
*Us
Jenn~
mmm...and I do not have blue eyes.

No comments: