Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wanna switch places?

The most amazing thing happened to me!!
I drove a motorcycle! Guys... i cant explain my excitment!
I am well on my way to being a biker girl. We saw some pretty amazing bikers in SC.
hmm~moving on.
The beach trip was wonderful! I was with some really amazing people. Most of them i didn't know very well- but my first impression proved to be true... they are all great.
Jessie and I had a lot of time to ourselves too- can't go wrong there. Wrote some music.
Had a few wonderfully crazy nights. No there will not be details.

Its nice to be home.
I have my aplication all ready to send off to take the national. Soon i will be a LMT.
When i was in sc my sisters all left me phone messages at the same time.
one of those weird sister connection moments. I miss my older sisters a great deal.
They are my guide posts. Im not sure where that came from.
But there you go.

I love getting mail- and this short note gave me a smile that i could not hide for the life of me. and it comes back everytime i read the note over in my mind.
I had forgotten that bit. lovely.

Shes all over the place! Catch that girl and point her in one direction!
I am going to go get ready to dance the night away. I think i will where my white skirt.. it looks best when i twirl. Have a lovely evening... its good to be back!
Jenn~
mmm... and i did bring my guitar... ofcourse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are good for smiles!
~