Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I was thinking today how much I love winter time. It's funny because Jenn is an all out summer girl. Don't get me wrong, I like summer, I really do I enjoy it very much. It's just that winter,well, I'm not sure what it is about it. maybe it is bbecause that is when we are home the most.

There is some thing about sitting on the coach curled up in a blanket and drinking my cup of hot chocolate. I am glad we have our seasons. They really are amazing, and I like them all. When it comes time for them to change I am usually ready. Some times I spring is to short, or it goes by to fast.

I need to go get ready for this sunny summer day.. I am not going to re-read this because I dont have time. So, I hope it came out right the first time, however I doubt that was the case, so I may return tomorrow to correct my mistakes, or not.

Have a good day. I am praying that thursday comes fast.. Oh wait thats tomorrow!!!

-Jonnie

No comments: