Tonight I miss you, and I don't know why
My heart has been strong
I never even triped when I was walking away
But now I am falling
Falling all over the place
You used to hold me up
Explaining my tears away
There is no explination
I am hurting
I thought you were gone
I thought I had given you up
Friends don't just end
Our story wasn't through
You can't just tare out all these pages
I know there is more
Tonight I miss you
But I don't know why.
-Jonlyn
1 comment:
Thank you my girl. I am glad to know that. Of course I posted that wondering if anyone would like it, and then telling myself that it wasn't for other people that I posted it and so it didn't matter if they liked it. Haha But it does matter, so thank you.
Post a Comment