I don't want you to see me
I don't want you to talk to me
I don't want you to correct me
I dont want you to touch me
I don't want you to empress me
I don't want you to need me
I am not a controle freak!
I am not making you walk on egg shells
I am not making you tip tow around my throne
I am not letting go
I am not hold on to titely
I am not messing my life up
I can balance school,violin,friend, and family
I can make it till the 20'th
I can pass my eaxams
I can leave you unhappy
I can dance in the snow (if it would only snow)
I can fly to the moon
I will jump a train
I will drive to california
I will fly across the sea
I will Kiss your face
I will learn to live a little better
I will endure
I don't, I am not, I can, I will
I know there is to much me.
To much me!
I don't know why I've been trying to hide it.
-Jonlyn
1 comment:
im calling you tonight... i love you baby!
~*hadia~*
Post a Comment