Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The latest....
Would you tell me when to go
I will ask you how you know
I was lying in the desert when you picked me up
I was lying in the sunshine but dark was all I felt
You asked to stay awhile
You asked to stay by my side
Could you tell me where to go
So I could as you how you know
Would you show me where to step
Up the green hill
Through the valley
To the depths
I will follow my true love ere he rides
Through the firery desert
Up the mountain side
You asked to stay by my side
And you asked to stay awhile
I buried him when the sky was gray
I did not fear
Soon I'd share his Fate
The mountains cast there shadows on unseeing eyes
Rain and wind no matter still there he lies
You called me to your side
You called me to stay awhile
You came and told me where to go
I didn't ask you
how you know
One hundred years ago today
stories come
And some they stay
You can still hear their love song
Singin soft and low
Would you tell me
Where to go
Would you tell me
Where to go
Jenn&Jonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next week couldn't come sooner! I love you both soo much! Hugs and Kisses!
Hadia

Anonymous said...

love you babe!