Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bath tub confessions...

Though its kind of funny-
because you will never know that i was talking to you while washing my hair.

I let it all out last night. I told my fears my hopes my love... And I wasn't judged- or preached at.
It is a beautiful thing to be loved.

I process a lot in my sleep. Its much easier for me to stay focused that way. If I can lay there with my eyes closed and imagine all of it i can get a lot of things worked out.
Oh and I am living life. Reality always comes bace to kick my ass. But I am happy to feel this way- and Feel it deep in my soul. With my whole being. it scares me. I refuse to run from it though. You can't do that and feel at the same time. Not these painfully deep feelings.
I have no idea what Im saying to you- Ill go dream up a post and get back to you.

Many thanks to that amazing girl, who knows my heart- and doesnt run screaming in the other direction.

Jenn~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweety!

Anonymous said...

and i love you!

Anonymous said...

thanks pal...

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to preach at you if you need it. Are you interested in going to the beach this summer?

Anonymous said...

I bet you would like the chance! :) hmm... the beach- sounds lovely with this weather!
interested... yes