Patience Is A Virgin
I will spare you the details... but is there not a wealth of truth in that statement?
I was pulled over saturday night on the way home from Asheville... I really don't know why this happens to me so much- its really getting old. Although there has been a pretty good bit of time between this encounter and the last. So I got pulled for drunk driving...
"You were a little left of center there ma'am.. everything alright?"
bla bla bla
"You havent been drinking tonight have you?"
bla bla bla (while looking terribly sorry and explaining how tired i was and how i had to work late and im almost home sir...)
Went through the whole license thing... all though he never took it back to his car to check up on me- then he gave my door a little "love pat" and " well you be careful tonight!" no ticket i guess i cant complain too much.
He shined the light right in my eyes as soon as he got to my window... and ofcourse he was riding my tail the whole time before he pulled me over... thats what makes me mad- why cant you be a nice cop?
anyways... I hadnt been drinking which made me very happy- not that i would have been drunk and driving home but- im just a really bad liar. I probably would have told him I had a few drinks... knowing me.
I was so frustrated just a few min. ago... Im trying to get my stinking aplication in for massage and its really making me crazy. I dont want to think about it too long or im going to get myself worked up again- so after i was too frustrated to do any good i put it all up and practically ran to the piano to vent on the keys. This piano has taken so much of my crap over the years- its big and heavy and can handle the weight of my world. I found a picture of me the other day- I guess i was 2 or so- and im standing reaching up to play our piano- the keys are just in reach.
I hope i was a cool kid... I feel weird- I think im done for now.
enjoy the day people.
Jenn~
1 comment:
I can't wait until next week dear Jenn! I love you so much!
Post a Comment