I was only movin on when your love was giv'n to me
I would hold you in my arms one day
It was just to much to bare
His eyes they saw me scared
Strength what I wanted
Such a simple pray
It was my only pray
They called my name out loude
Walking through the door I knew I loved you
But lost is all you were
I know I'll never hold you
Inside me there was pain
Nine months were filled with rain
Shivering from cold
I knew your life went on
this is the story that was told
I will hold you in my arms
It's such a simple prayer
This is my only prayer
For two beautiful babies who I know I'll see one
I'll keep you from the cold
Forever I will love you
And in my arms I'll hold
-Aunt Jonnie
1 comment:
I Am so glad you will be home soon.. I am thinking that amazing things are going to come of our christmas break. Musical things.
-Jonly
Post a Comment