skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jenn * Jonnie
The Sisters who share
Monday, November 28, 2005
Here I go again
trippin over every thing you've said
Just laughin at the way you always are
I'm sorry
I didn't know I'd mess up
This soon
Here I go again
-Jonlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(38)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
▼
2005
(121)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(15)
Here I go againtrippin over every thing you've sai...
Here I go againtrippin over every thing you've sai...
i love linville women they are the bestthey pass t...
It was a sunny day not a cloud was in the skynot a...
Rainy day....I love the raine, but I don't really ...
Strings are flyin and I haven't said a wordBitter...
The rain is helping me to breathe deep today-Dear ...
~PASTA~
And the days following...Last night jonnie and I p...
"You passed!" "Im sorry what?""You passed!"I am so...
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can. cdnuolt ...
Death is filling up this room Let me turn my face ...
UUhhhmmm....I am sitting at school in one of the c...
Your own personal Invite!We have our John Denver c...
"Is it you?""... I think its a part of me."I don't...
►
October
(17)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2004
(131)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(17)
►
2003
(63)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
Another blog by jonnie*
http://failings.blogspot.com
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
jonnie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment