Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"You passed!"
"Im sorry what?"
"You passed!"

I am so floored right now yall! You have no idea. I passed my nationals... and I scored really high! Im so stinkin excited- i would like to tell you about other things but this is all your going to get out of me tonight... I can't believe im done. Ok... Thanks for all your encouragement and prayers! I think we are going to go to Asheville tonight to celebrate. Have a wonderful night!
Give me a call if your around.

Jenn~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you. You are such a smart girl!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

thank you love! Im going crazy! Im done!!!! Love you-

Anonymous said...

Jenn your amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congrats,
Enjoy your freedom.

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys- this feeling is amazing! Britt- Jessie i cant wait to see yall!