The rain is helping me to breathe deep today-
Dear ones,
Life is good! I am giving a massage today- to a possible regular client. It will be interesting to see how all of this works into my life. I really enjoy massage- And its a big part of my life now.
That makes me happy.
Let me tell you about a precious boy named Jacob. He is three months old.. He loves music! He loves when i sing to him and play the piano- and this is my job? It's really amazing how things come together!
The newest addition to my patch of baby friends is Jessie- (beautiful name) she is a red headed blue eyed girl with a smile that will make your heart hurt its so sweet. Her parents own the pottery shop down the road so im traiding baby sitting for more pottery lessons- very exciting! Im really in to this trade stuff these days.
I am going to see Jessie tonight- not the baby my best friend- much needed time.
And it helps that we are going to see Ben Folds I wont lie- thats part of the excitement. But truly a big part belongs to this girl.
Ok... I have to go get massage stuff together and get my table in the car- I wont be here for awhile- Have fun guys.. I will be!
~ Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment