Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It was a sunny day
not a cloud was in the sky
not a negative word was heard
from the people passing by-
*Sigh*
My heart is heavy. I am so often conflicted- this gets old!
A sad heart for the day i think. It will still be good- No one else will even know im hurting!
Well... my dear girls will know.
~Excitement and reserve~open heart- scared mind~Love and fear~
But a lot of LOVE~
This is a good place to be- just a little uncomfortable...
I hope you all have a beautiful day!
Im sorry that this is so stinkin vague- but its all i got.
~guinevere
*paul simon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you terribly! Hope your day is full of happiness and good food! haha... I love you guys! Hugs and Kisses from hadia!

Anonymous said...

hello babe it was full of both! I love you too. I am gonna try and call you soon. -JOnnie