i am such a bad friend, I need to be fired from the friendship department. Shoot me. I am calling tomorrow... and you can cuss me out then... but know and never forget. I LOVE YOU!!! Mwah!
I called, left a message, love you! I miss you, I remember you saying something about coming down on the 9th 10th and 11th... do you think that still might happen?? I hope so, because they are throwing me a suprise b-day party on the 10th... but I don't know about it. I love you baby! call me
4 comments:
i am such a bad friend, I need to be fired from the friendship department. Shoot me. I am calling tomorrow... and you can cuss me out then... but know and never forget. I LOVE YOU!!! Mwah!
HAHA I love you too my friend.
-Jonnie
I called, left a message, love you! I miss you, I remember you saying something about coming down on the 9th 10th and 11th... do you think that still might happen?? I hope so, because they are throwing me a suprise b-day party on the 10th... but I don't know about it. I love you baby! call me
haha. You are bad...
-Jonnie
Post a Comment