Monday, November 07, 2005

Death is filling up this room
Let me turn my face
Close that please I can't take the sight, but she needs to kiss him one last time
Slowly drifting there a sound
Sorrow, Loneliness, pain
Tell the truth using lies push it in there face
Slam, you smack the truth
Trying to open there eyes
Teary red blues eyes
Beauty is filling up this place
let me turn and see
Kiss my face while I'm alive
Remember life Remember death
Hold my hand and smile please
Sorrow, Loneliness, Pain
I need your smile in my eyes
Let me see the light I'm tired of the dark
Mostly of this night
Laughter seems so far away and not inside of me
Missed by all
He's gone
He left
Away from here
So far
-Jonlyn
(a reflection on yesturday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can feel everything you were talking about. I hate going to funarals don't you?
Heather