Monday, November 21, 2005

Rainy day....
I love the raine, but I don't really like cold raine. I am thinking that is all we will getting for awhile. Only one more day of school this week oh praise God!

You will never guess what I did this week end ( studying was not it) My amazing friend Jenna Murphy was in BlackMountain for a basketball tournament. I had no idea she was gonna be there. She called me friday night and said she passed Brevard rd. anyhow I have no writing skills. these lights are killing my eyes! Storry goes I went to pick her up at 8 sat. morning and we went back to my house and she got to see where I live and eat and sleep it was great. Oh she lives in Indiana thats why it was such a big deal.

I am really pissy today I am sorry. I have been good on here but I was mean on some elses blog. Oh well those days come and go. I mean this person deserved it. Uhhhh!!!! He makes me so mad. What a weirdo. I want to be like a little girl and stick my toungue out at him and call him names ahahah.... That would be so fun.

I only have one more class today lalalalala. I am so excited. I have a date at four o'clock sharp. It is going do be so enjoyable.

Aren't yall so happy it is almost thanksgiving day! Just think of all that food and the green beens mmmmmm. Of course see my family is gonna be the best ever! My sister, Todd, and the boys are coming! I get to see my nephews they are amazing. spend the day with all three of my sisters!

It is possible that easter is going to be my favorite holiday this year. We will see though. I think I should go not because I need to, but because I am sure you want me to. So here I go you are no longer stuck here trying to see if I have a point. I DONT!

-Jonlyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents said yes... I am so excited!!! I get to come see you in December... it's all in the letter I am sending you tomorrow my love! I heart you!!!

hadia

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy!!!! I can't wait I lov eyou!
-JOnnie