The Sisters who share
.... Jonnie do you remember what Pasta meant??? hahaha Hadia
Yes, don't worry I have not had any. I just wanted to make you smile.
I love you so much, I called yesterday no answer, Mari got ahold of my phone and deleted some stuff... I lost Jenn's # so you have to call me and give it to me again and talk to me! I miss you terribly! Hadia
Post a Comment
3 comments:
.... Jonnie do you remember what Pasta meant??? hahaha
Hadia
Yes, don't worry I have not had any. I just wanted to make you smile.
I love you so much, I called yesterday no answer, Mari got ahold of my phone and deleted some stuff... I lost Jenn's # so you have to call me and give it to me again and talk to me! I miss you terribly!
Hadia
Post a Comment