Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"Is it you?"
"... I think its a part of me."


I don't know where to start- Things are changing guys. Fast and all at once- always.
I have been making some amazing memories. Spending time and talking to my dear friends... There is a connection with these people that I could never explain to you!
It comes out when we dance with each other... Or laugh at the same time- or smile just in time to catch each others thoughts... I went to a party at my school Saturday night and I saw them.
And we danced and acted crazy and caught up with each other... And they know me.
I have this connection with some of you- many of you... But the thing is- I have next to nothing in common with these people! We are each so extremely different. I love it. We all struggled through a year of craziness and questions that we couldn't answer. And now.. Looking back Im so grateful for that!
This is sounding ridiculous I think. But it was really nice to be with them again...
had a wonderful time as Cleopatra! I have noticed myself still walking around like a queen and feeling just as beautiful as I did that night... Lovely!

I have a kitten on my lap! There are three we just found them today... They live under our house. I think im taking this one with me when I go-
Ok... I have so stinkin much more to tell you guys but threes no time.
Im having fun... and working... and my goal of LMT is really close now.
ok.. im going. Be well!

Jenn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn

I have been reading and enjoying sharing your life anonymously. Sorry I have not commented. Life has been crazy with opening "Oh! Chocolat." It was great hearing you on Sunday. It reminded me of the beach. I enjoy your voice and your honesty.

Anonymous said...

Jenn I am so sorry I didn't call you back, I will call you tonight. I love you dear girl! HUgs and Kisses baby!

Anonymous said...

Fur-fur,
I am so glad that you smile and dance and luagh... You make so many people happy!
I love you,
Heather

Who is Dean??

Anonymous said...

Remember when Jenn went to South Carolina with Jessie? Well she was keeping kids, dean is one of the dads. I think thats who he is. Not sure though.

-Jonnie

Anonymous said...

Yes thats Dean....
Thanks for your comment Dean! And Im so happy for you guys about the shop!

And thank you feather you are amazing.. Hadia i love you too! Jonlyn... oh jonlyn... what can i say? all my love babe!