Monday, October 31, 2005

Hay rides
Starry skies
Best friends
Frozen faces
Camp fires
Leaf piles
Roasted marshmellows
Music
I am sure I can go on
But I am not gonna
Today I was thrown back in reality
I am still suffering from whip lash
Such a sudden change
It was just a piece of paper
I feel all mixed up. Like some body
scattered all of me around. I am sure I will pull out.
There she was sitting, and I walked through
the door. I cant say how I felt it had been
over a year. A YEAR I was so happy
Then she was gone.
I left and went to see another dear friend.
Such little time, I have so little time.
God knows me.
He know me well
Sending me people just in time
Right when I needed a friend
When I began to forget the way they laughed or smiled
Now I will keep trusting He can keep me safe
-jonlyn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you my sweet sister...
YOu have such a way with words.
God is good isn't He! I love how he knows just what we need.
Heather

Anonymous said...

HEy!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU CAME TO OUR SITE.KEEP COMING I LOVE YOU.
-JONNIE

Anonymous said...

Jonnie, I love you!!!! I am so happy we were able to be together for a day. What a wonderful day it was. I will be calling you soon. Hugs! I love you baby!
Hadia

Anonymous said...

Not if I call you first!!!
-Jonnie