Wednesday, October 19, 2005

LEAF!!!
My place is among the free at heart.

Guys...
I had such a blast at the festival- I have decided to go to as many as possible in my life time.
I have had some wonderful days/nights lately. A festival is all about a good time-
which is quite a magical thing! Music* Music* Music*Dancing*Dancing*Dancing* beautiful.
And I was with a dear friend.

Goals for the near future: 1 study for and pass my nationals 2. Become LMBT 3. Get my own place. Although i will hopefully have an apartment before I am licensed.
I have this great nanny job lined up that starts in november... good money! so i will probably sit tight for a month or two- and then venture out on my own. Im thinking without a room mate-
until jessie comes back for the summer anyways. So these are my plans- lets watch how they get changed around and messed with in the next couple of weeks shall we?
oh... and a much more pressing matter my Halloween costume! Im loving it guys.
im really excited about it.

My dad is going to look for a truck today- nothing big and certainly cant be expensive...
but a truck!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS TO MY DAD! He is trying to play it cool i think.
when i asked him if he was excited he said
"well... you know me. I dont get excited about a trip til im on the plane."
With his slow rolling words. Love it!

Lets see... i feel like i need to be doing other things right now. So ill be back soon.
Oh wait! Did I tell you that this amazing girl came to see me last weekend? Complete with laughter, tears, and quite often a beautiful combo of the two.. its was lovely. More time would have been nice... more time is what i always seem to need. I have to go- have fun guys!!
Jenn~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she loves me!!