Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Some times I hate school! This is ( Incas you were wondering) one of those days, and in a very big way. For the first time I really just want to pick up and leave, but I can't.

You see the problem is I woke up thinking I would be done at 12:00 well it is now 12:00 and I am still here, but you know what the worst part is? I am not even in class obviously! I am on a break for an hour who wants to be on break for an hour when you could be with a beautiful girl and an amazing guy! Uhmmm NO ONE! Plus my last class is voice. YUCK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......

I am such a grouch today. Thankfully I just reread what I wrote so I will try and be more positive. I almost started crying when I told her that I had to stay longer.

May I please try and justify my self? You see me friend is visiting from England and of course I don't get to see him much, but I thought I was going to be spending most of my day with him and Jenn. Now I just have to get used to the fact that I won't be until 2:30. I can make till then right?

I think this is by far the most surface post I have written in a very long time! Oh well hang on I will try again later. Please still be my friends... *wink*

Jonlyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, be grouchy and be pissed off! Its okay. I mean who wouldn't understand, it makes perfect sence you are upset. Get it all out baby! I love you beautiful girl! Mwaaahhh!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there pretty girls, thanks for letting me be grumpy. I am in a much better mood today. I love you two!