Monday, October 03, 2005

Re-up!

Hey... I got to talk to this amazing guy last night- He's the best! Truly my best friend.
and i want him to be happy.

Anyhow- life has been fun the past couple of days. Although i have realized something again-
Im not very good at making up my mind. I like possibilities too much to chose i think. And on top of that im this really silly girl. really silly.
John thomas told me the other day...
" your awesome- pretty crazy- and sometimes you can be really emotional!"
pretty accurate huh? i just laughed- 11 year old brothers are great for honesty!

I love fire! can i tell you that? and some how the chick that painted my face at the festival picked up on that and i walked around with flames on my face all day. beautiful!
I had so much fun that day- festivals are so for me. I can't even tell you-
speaking of fire, i got to sit around a fire with a dear friend that i hadn't seen in awhile.
it was lovely... I feel very blessed to know so many amazing people! And Will is no exception!
I guess this is a "catch you up" post.. or thats what it has turned into.
I still have all those insane things running around in my head today- but its just not the day to let them out onto all you poor innocent children.. (children? i dont know just flows.)
So i have scheduled my test- which means i have to do some actual studying now. I have been working on it but this is going to be hard core. I'll let you know how that goes.
I should go get started on that!
let me tell you i am blessed! and that Peace really is the way that God meets me personally.
Thats how i know He's still around. If you know me... you know how confused i can get about... EVERYTHING. too caught up in the moment. But sometimes His peace absolutely fills and surrounds me-i have to take a deep breath and bring it all in.

Im having dinner with a dear friend tonight- I love having time for relationship again-
I missed that the most- ok im going
be wonderful today!

Jenn~*~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Love

And as for the test it is no question that you will pass because it is your passion. So no worries...

Anonymous said...

It is my passion! i love you for know that!

Anonymous said...

knowing*