Cold and steely
On my back turned to see
Darkness falling
From the distant shallow place
Came to me unknown
Sudden death or instant life
Hatred pulses from your veins
Blue and black
Darkness falling
Breathless little boy
Shiver in the rain
Stings the face
deflects a smile
Sheltered places all are gone
Some things creeping
So, sheltered places are my dream
Follow, follow, not to far
Darkness falling
On my back turned to see
Darkness falling
From the distant shallow place
Came to me unknown
Sudden death or instant life
Hatred pulses from your veins
Blue and black
Darkness falling
Breathless little boy
Shiver in the rain
Stings the face
deflects a smile
Sheltered places all are gone
Some things creeping
So, sheltered places are my dream
Follow, follow, not to far
Darkness falling
Calm you stay
Ahead you'll be thinking, thinking constantly
Over now, or so it seems
Friends forever, occasionally
Cold and steely on my back
Words you whispered
I turned to see
Darkness Fallen
-Jonlyn
2 comments:
I LOVE YOU JONLYN SO MUCH!
ps. just wanted you to know that
Jonlyn jonlyn jonlyn... I MISS YOU... I am so depressed babe, pray for me please. I love you sooo much and miss you soooo much! I need to call you, but I always have so much to say and never enough time. Only 12 days untill I see you. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment