Saturday, October 08, 2005

A clip for you...
The light flows through the frosty air of the crisp autumn morning
To fall at an angle on a sphere of dew hanging for the last leaf fall must defeat,
And all creation stands jealously by
Wishing attention of that little beam.
I watch, and watching, it seems etheral songs float my way
Through the fog before the clouds break into a rain
Which wets my face with the loving tears of God
J.E.R-
These amazing words are on loan from a friend... hope you enjoyed them as much as i did.
I am going to GA for a few days- i hope you all are well and good when i return! I have so much to tell you guys... but we are leaving in a few hours and i havent put one single thing in a bag.... i dont even have the bag-
ok... ill talk to you when i come back.
Jenn~

No comments: