Monday, October 24, 2005

Well My dears, I do believe it has arrived. I woke up this mornin and there it was cloudy, cold, and grey. At this sight I simply turned over and went back to sleep. An hour and a half later I woke went down stairs and sat on moms bed, and we talked for awhile. Wonderful I missed her while she was away. Things just seem to fall apart when she leaves. Then 8 O'clock came and I had to get up and leave. I smell like smoke as I made the anouncement in class today a guy got up and sniffed me GGRRRR>>>>> I just ignored him. There is a reason I smell like smoke and that is because Dad put a fire in the stove and some thing apparently didn't go as planned so there you go. My day thus far.

Oh, and I want to introduce you to my friend Hadia, she has been posting (hhh.. hhmmm. Unlike a lot of you) in our comment box. I met Hadia about 4 years ago, but I became her friend when we went to a lovely place called Ireland. Then we went to Slovakia together. Just wanted you to know her, and know she is wonderful.

There you go all of the above was written by Jonlyn Linville

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonlyn I love you!!! I can't wait, only 3 more days. Hugs and kisses!

Hadia

Anonymous said...

I am so happy!!
-Jonlyn