OH and how can I forget Jenn
Hello Jenn, or is it Miss Cleopatra,
I'm sure your costume is perfect, Cleopatra herself would be jealous of you if she could see you breaking it down on the dance floor. Not that you need me to tell you this but Have fun, I'm sure, no I'm positive you will, Dance the night away but be safe.
Talk to you later, oh and give jonlyn a hug form me, Love David
4 comments:
Do you know how much I miss you? I could cry, I think I will. I miss you and I miss Jonlyn too. I wish so bad I could be with you right now! I miss you terribly! I love you Beautiful Jenn!
I love you too my darling... I will see you sooN! Its a must.
Jenn~
I will be there too. I love you my dear friend.
I love you too my darling...
You guys all make me smile.
Jennifer is no longer willing that young man to call on her. What do you think of that?
Heather
Post a Comment