And the days following...
Last night jonnie and I played at essence.. my dad and jt came later too- I love my little town. They were in the middle of House of the rising sun....( In A minor of course- one of my very favorite keys to fiddle in) when we walked in. So I pulled out the fiddle- its great to surprise people like that... Pretend like you belong- fake it till you make it kind of stuff- my kind of stuff. So fun!
Then we did a few of our own songs. Im working on a new song- which can be very tricky.
But im excited about it. And im going to hear ben folds on wednesday-(i get to see jessie)
Then on Thursday Im going to hear Last Train Home.... which- well ill just say it- i have a big stupid girly crush on the lead singer. Pretty funny... never really been that girl before.
But I had an amazing time at that concert last time so im looking forward to a repeat.
Plus Im camping two weekends in a row- 0h.. and did i tell you i never have to look at an anatomy book again? which... is kind of funny because im a bit of an A&P nerd so that doesn't do a whole lot for me. But the fact that Im done. Thats really- oh ive posted about this sorry...
Its just nice.
Im going to go work on some things. I hope your well- I look forward to seeing yall over fall break! Keep having fun!
Jenn Rhea~
2 comments:
~~~Kiss~~~
can't wait for tomorrow night!
Post a Comment