A disconnect....
And i guess thats just the way it is. I don't know why. kinda sucks!
Anways... I feel like i have been getting a lot done lately. Its nice! Im going to be making a lot of money this weekend/week. With work and Massage. Also this lady called us that i used to work for... she needs some help this weekend with a lady who is in the hospital. This kind of work can be hard- its basicaly just being there constantly incase something happens... and to be sure the nurses do their job- with meds and all.
But I will be in a hospital for 24 hours strait... that can be really challenging for me. I will let you know how it goes! Today was a good day... we are getting ready to practice some music. Im listening to the Eagles now-
yeah... things are good.
Ill be back after the weekend... oh sunday is jts Birthday- if you leave him a comment on here ill show it to him. He's turning 12... wow he will be one two and i will be two one... sweet!
bye guys
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment