Saturday, January 07, 2006

A new instrument!
For someone like me... thats a big deal! This has made my year.Do you know how much is to a guitar? especially one like this? deep breath- I have a relationship with each guitar-violin- piano- that ive ever played over any amount of time. That might make me strange... well im already strange so- but anyways...
Its the most amazing guitar guys... its so diferent looking. I can't wait to show it to all of you! My dear friend from school gave it to me too- so it means even more... im so excited! Ok... i have to go-
I need to go get a shower and start the day.
Hope yours is amazing! Mine will be!

guinevere

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how amazing friends can be! YAY for friends! haha.. Love you dear girl! *Mwah*
Hadia

Anonymous said...

And i love you girls.. to the depths.

Anonymous said...

oh.. to those of you who care- mom took the lap top to FL. So no idea when you might see a new post from the sisters who share. Be well