Hey Friends,
I am having a very good day! I found out that I made an A on my theory test!!!! I was so worried about it you don't even know. Thank God I passed!
I do have a lot of home to do though so by the time my day ends I may not be so happy. I wom't be to sad though cause I get to talk to you you know who today! and he is coming in March! The 30'th to be exact.
I am hoping to go to England in June, but I have to talk to vall because we are planning a road trip out west! I wouldn't want to miss that so I am gonna have to begin some schedualling.
I have to go do some reading YUCK! I hate to read honestly, but I despise reading when it's about History and English. I guess it has to be done, unfortunitly
-Jonnie
P.S. This is totally UNCHECKED
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
~Hadia
Post a Comment