Friday, January 20, 2006

Hey Beautifulls!!! I am having such a great day,you don't even know. Its like a really good dream. I have had such an easy day at school. I only have one more class and it's not even a real class I just get to sit and listen to a girl play the violin. What more could I want!

Today will be my first day back to violin lessons,but I am looking forward to it. I have actually missed my teacher. Yeah the lady who made me cry after my first 3 lessons. I would leave and get the car and just sobb I fealt like a violin retard or some thing. I know thats what I needed though.

I get to write an essay on whatever I want! I am really excited about it, but I really need to get started I want it to be good. I don't just want to be average. Average oh man. My rough draft is due on monday and I have to let other people in my class look at it and trade with them so they can critique my writing .... uhm SCARY!!!

My nose is really bugging me today! It just keeps sneezing. I am gonna go now. have an amazing day.

-Jonlyn (unchecked,again)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a good day my dear! I love you so much! I try to call you tonight. Mwah!

**Hadia**

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad tonight girls. Please pray for me. I love ya'll!!!

Hadia