Saturday, January 08, 2005

I entered the room where she was sitting.
Typing letters on to a screen.
I smiled as I took my place beside her,exhausted from the packing I had nearly finished.
She just kept typing, and then she said" you know you have to post before you leave"
I stood wondering if this was in fact true.
As you can see I came to the conclusion that it was.
So I smiled and said "yeah I know"

I am leaving in two days. At least that's what they told me. I am finding it hard to believe, none the less I am making all of the preparations.

She asked me if I was excited. Of course I said yes, and that's not really true. I mean I am excited of course, but like I said it doesn't feel real yet. It will soon, oh I am sure of that. Perhaps it will feel all to real.

I am sure I could write pages on end of what I am feeling and never convey to you this emotion, so in light of that thought I have decided not to try. I am to tired to try some thing I know I will fail, and I am to tired of failing things I try.

That being said all there is left to say is goodnight my dear friends. I will miss my home I am sure of that. I will miss my Jenn and I know that will hurt. I will miss my phone call at night, and crawling up into my bed with my favorite pillow that is green. I will miss my silly little dog. I will miss my family, and my nephews I am sure. I will miss so many things. I hope I won't miss any snow. I would love to come home to a ton of snow! I know I will miss moms cooking. Probably more than ever before. I know I will miss things that I can't think of now, silly little things that I don't even think about while I am here.


I will miss you all I know that.

anyhow signed by a very sleepy Jonlyn L.





No comments: