Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I would love to see all of your faces if you could sit in on one of my classes- it would be priceless!
I just realized that i don't really talk so much about school. There is so much to talk about!

I love the people at my school.
Tonight was nice- we got out about 20 min. early... Thalia is a self proclaimed "softy".
So Terry worked his magic and she let us go.
She is by far my favorite teacher. She was in a great mood tonight.

Randy is fasting... doing the "master cleanse" so he was quiet tonight.
Terry proclaimed that he could survive anything after having twins at 18.
All of us girls were in a quiet... its too cold in here mood.
And Scott- was insane as usual. Passing around his spice girls clip board that he made out of magazine clippings in nursing school--
And we all huddled around the floor vents. Trying to keep warm.. And laughed and joked a lot-
I really didn't take any notes- very easy class tonight.
They are all so wonderfully strange- its always entertaining to go to class!
these people are very Asheville. And they are so much a part of my life.

Tomorrow will be a nice easy day- I just have Michael to take care of- then Im going to Asheville with jt.. then i will see you lovely people at church. Thats the plan anyways.
We will see-
Have a great night.

No comments: