Squiggly lines...
So much has changed- But i still sleep with my hair down.
Hmm... Things are ok. Im becoming overwhelmed all too quickly with the stress of school.
I have so much to do this semester.
Im not sure that I can do it all. Time will tell- Just as it does for everything else.
My best friend is worlds away. I am praying that nothing terrible will happen until she is home- Im so very selfish. It is hard though you see- To be without her. She would have come in handy the other night.
She knows what to do with my heart these days. But in her absence I am forced to turn some where else for my help- hmm Im seeing a bit of a pattern. Maybe if I would just keep my people and my god in the right order everyone wouldn't have to leave. It couldn't be that simple could it? Would He really take away my relationships? Yes...I think He has. of course the fact that He knows best comes into play- And that I really had nothing to do with it either way comes into play- i shouldn't try to figure you out.
We talked for the first time in what feels like forever. It was nice- Strange too though.
So much has changed. It was interesting that the thing that used to put my mind at ease- and lead me into wonderful sleep, that night gave me anything but peace and rest.
My head full of questions.
My heart- not full at all.
I want it to be full again.
If you are following what I am saying- Don't worry too much. It is late- And these things come up.
Don't think you have to take something back or guard your words and your time with me more closely.
I just spent some time thinking on it. Don't pity me. And don't break me again.
I hate that I can't hold a single feeling for more then a passing second.
Two dates on a stone with a small line in between. 1985-?
No comments:
Post a Comment