It is nice to be here again-
and im so grateful to know that atleast you, my dear friend have been reading.
My brother is now 11- Even though that is a year less then i thought he was... i really don't know where all the time has gone to. It was a nice party- With all of my insaine family- I was thinking tonight about how Bill and Ian seem to be at everyone of these crazy get togethers. I love it!
Monday she will be gone... Im really not ready for it this time around. she has been my rock for forever... but these past few months especially. God please hold her.
I will drive down to GA tomorrow to take jonlyn.. Then get up about 3:30 on monday morning and head home... or to work i mean.
I will need you guys while she is gone!!
Jessie- i tried to call you tonight... but i had the wrong number in my phone-- and i called your house. At an hour that im sure your parents would not aprove of.. I decided not to try for your cell number.. i will get it tomorrow.
ok... sleep calls- Night
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment