Saturday, January 15, 2005

This just in from Taiwan.

"We are enjoying "real" chinese food including, snake soup, turtle something(who knows what that was) and fried chiken feet. Come go with us!
In Jesus, Linda for Sam, Brittany, David and Jonlynn".

Man. It bugs me that they still spell her name wrong. Oh well- It does make me happy however, that my sister is eating such lovely things.. Im hoping that the snakes still had their heads on..
Probably not- but maybe just one on accident for her bowl of soup. I don't think that is what i am supposed to be praying for. I had a terrible dream- I dreamed that she was never coming back. That she had died... it was the most awful feeling. It was just a dream- I don't think i could live through that. ok moving on before i cry over a silly dream!
Anyways- The rest of the e-mail talked about how God was working.. They are all safe. Thought i would give you a little update.
I have to go clean like crazy- The Kendals are staying here tomorrow night.
Goodbye for now- Jenn

No comments: