Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Eye Contact...

Do you believe in signs
That whisper inside your mind
Do you have to follow through?
Leading you home again
To some place you've never been
I feel that way for you....


And I wonder who he saw when he turned around to introduce himself.
I saw a friend... Kind eyes- eyes that didn't shy away but held my gaze.
I was scared- coming in late... a month late at that. A test on that month in about a week-
A deep breath... and class began. The world as I knew it would never be the same.
A musical friendship... One I will never regret or apologize for.
They all came around me and held me up- Took me in.

How can it be true
The first time I see you
And look into your eyes-
Suddenly I knew you all my life
All my life
All my life
Suddenly I knew you all my life

Jenn~
*David Wilcox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your so beautiful...
-Jonnie

Anonymous said...

love you jenn
hols