Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good combination....

Wow... have you ever said goodbye shut the door- and then wanted to run back and do it all over again? accept with a little more passion? well that was tonight. but i didn't go back- too much to consider.. Lovely!

After I got home I talked to Jessie- and we both rattled on for minutes at a time without taking a breath.
Lots to catch up on. I needed her expert advice of course. I wonder how different my life would be without her? how many wrong choices would i have made? how many more i should say.

movies are great to watch with a new friend... Especially- well nevermind.
I am happy tonight... And so is my aunt- She is getting her dream back. Im so ecxited for her! I know that most of you don't even know this story and im not going to tell it to you...
But tonight is a good night.

Hope yours is too-

Jenn~

No comments: