" I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart!
I have overcome the world."
John 16:33
...so that in me you may have peace.
Hmm...
I have decided to have a good day- and a good night. Although this past week wasn't a walk in the park and this weekend will not reach my full hopes. I think that I can manage to have a wonderful time all the same.
I like not knowing whats coming- to be able to handle whats just around the korner.
It takes a little more time- but I am pretty good at making a come back.
I am confident in where i stand and who i am... that has been frustrating to some people lately i think. Sorry these are just some thoughts running through my head today. Of course there are pleanty of things i would like to know that i dont
and may never know for that matter.
.. and there are times when im not sure of myself and instead im scared and hurting and have nothing to say.
But thats only sometimes... Balance my dear- this is my life lesson.
So i will be in Asheville tonight- give me a call if you want to meet up.
I will be talking at yall soon im sure.
Enjoy the cool air in your lungs.
Jenn~
1 comment:
I love you, your every words encourage my soul! Love you baby!!
Post a Comment