I am trying to decide, is this the part where I take a deep breath?
Where I look ahead and move on
Is this the part where I put it all behind me
Right now it seems to be a step ahead of me
No matter where I turn there it is
Cold
Regret
sorrow
Remembrance
Wonder
Awe
Faith
Hope
Paine
LOVE
I mean its just there
The other day I went and sat by the lake
It was a perfect day for doing just that
I wanted it to come to me
The thing I have been waiting for, but it never did
So, I picked up my shoes and walked away
I feel like doing that a lot lately
Can't I just give up, and let it go
The answer is indeed no, as you may have guest
I want to so badly some times
That is when I let my heart go
You know imagine what it will be like
(that is if I follow my dream or my dream doesn't change)
To live so far away, and I know that this feeling will never leave
when I am there and I have reached my goal, I wonder,
I wonder if I will let my heart go and dream of home
I'm sure I will, yes I am sure
Never Ending
-jonlyn
1 comment:
Jonlyn I love you soo much and I am praying for you baby!!! I love you too Jenn!!! Hugs and Kisses, I can't wait to see ya'll again! Mwahh
Post a Comment