summer love that lasts all year long.....
I am in desperate need of a visit with my dearest friend jessie.
It has been far too long. Today i went to Grace and played the piano- it took a good five minutes for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. It was an interesting time though before they did- If i kept my eyes closed then i could play much better- if i just accepted the darkness instead of trying to see what was white and black, and what was my hand. There is a lesson in this for me. And my voice is not so good from the tears- and i think i sounded awful but i sang loud... There is something about singing in that room- i feel like i have to fill up all the silence-
the piano does it well. My voice- it leaves much to be wanted.
So about this forever love... I watched that over the weekend. The canyon that is in her heart now. Its like trying to fill up the silence its not an option. it is not a goal to be reached.
Their love was strong. "i have never seen anyone more married!"
I want to find this love. You should have been there to hear what they said about him.
You should have seen the way her eyes would light up when she told stories of their lives together. It was a beautiful weekend. It has left me exhausted though. We got home at 4:30
this morning.... my dad drove all through the night.
Anyways... they had a lifetime of love- it was such an honor to witness that.
I should go- I feel like there is so much to tell you. I would love to do it in person-
Im going to rest. Or go catch the last bit of the sunset down my the river..
Either way im going now. I will talk to you all soon.
Jennifer~
4 comments:
Im calling Jen's phone right now... I miss ya'll soo much! Love you guys dearly!!!!!
YOu wont believe it... Jenn you were right!!! Look at this:
Beverly Hills - That's where I want to be! (Gimme Gimme)
Living in Beverly Hills...
Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity! (Gimme Gimme)
HAHA!!! Mystery solved. I am so glad! it bugged me every time I heard the song. I don't know though, maybe it buggs me even more that Jenn is right.
I am so stinkin good people!
Post a Comment