Spinning and it's getting faster
Pressing you harder
and harder into the back of your seat
You've held your breath up untill now
Your not sure how long ago now is from when you got on
All you know is you have to let it out
SCREAM
Then your up for the second round.
You wonder if you didn't scream
Would you explode?
Not because it's logical
Besides no one who used logic would be on a ride like this.
Only because thats how you felt
I felt that same feeling today
I was on the parkway
Passing all the bikers
Who must have only been going
THREE miles per hour
That is when I thought
"I don't want to view the Park Way at 3 mph"
Nor do I want to see it at 40 mph
That is the speed all the old people drive
I did decide that I want to see it at 60 mph
Everything is just wonderful
When your going 60
Your just about to fly
Conquering all the twists and turns
But suddenly there it is
FEELING
I felt like I was going to fly
Yes it sounds wonderful
But if you only knew where I would be flying to
Putting it off for as long as I could
TAP
The car fell to a mere 55
Of course in no time it had resumed to a lovely 60
That is how my life has been
I wonder if it is that way for all of us
We suddenly realize
Oh yeah I need air to live
I need breaks to stay grounded
I need him...
Yes, I really do need him
I NEED
-Jonlyn
1 comment:
I have leg cramps.
Post a Comment