We are going to GA to be with the our friend Linda- she just lost her husband in a car accident.
Please pray for her! We will be back some time on Monday...
Thanks guys for all your love and support!
We love you all-
Jenn and Jonnie~
The Sisters who share
3 comments:
Hey baby's!!! I am so so glad you guys could come to be with Linda and me this weekend. I love ya'll SO SO much!
So guess what... he just called.. Aaron, and asked me to go out to lunch with him and helen... haha yeah right, I told him I don't think its a good idea... CALL ME!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!
Hey babe, glad to see you came!
I loved being there with you. I will call you soon.
-Jonlyn
tell he him he can't have it all!
I love you babe- i was driving home and thinking about how i miss you already!
~Jenn
ill be seeing you soon
Post a Comment